Ghazipur HQ Recruiting zone Lucknow Conducting Army Rally Open Bharti in Ghazipur for Soldier GD, Technical, Clerk, SKsT Vacancies.
8th/10th/12th Pass Army Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Latest 2019 Army Notification to Apply Online to Attend Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Ghazipur.
This is the latest Govt job in UP for Indian Army Bharti in Ghazipur. The Army Bharti is for 8th, 10th, 12th Pass candidates. To apply online for more Sarkari Naukri in UP visit the below given links-
Ghazipur Army Rally Bharti 2019
Ghazipur Army Rally Bharti 2019 → Soldier GD, Technical, Clerk, SKsT, Other Vacancies – Indian Army, Headquarters Recruiting Zone Lucknow, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ghazipur going to conduct an open rally bharti for all the category posts – Soldier (General Duty, Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT), Technical (Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade, (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet), Tradesmen (TDN) etc at PG College, Ghazipur in Utter Pradesh State for candidates belonging to Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Varanasi, Chandauli, Jaunpur, Mirzapur, Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadoi) Districts.
Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Ghazipur Army Rally official notification can submit their application by online submission form will be started soon Now you can check here details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
– Subscribe our UP Job Portal for Govt Jobs 2018 or Sarkari Vacancy in Utter Pradesh State, India.
Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Ghazipur Army Rally Details:
Name of the Posts: Soldier
Name of the Category:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT)
3. Soldier Technical (Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade)
4. Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner Category)
5. Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet)
6. Soldier Tradesmen (TDN)
Essential Qualification required for Ghazipur Army Rally:
|Soldier General Duty||Candidates should have Passed Metric/ SSLC/ 10th Class.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT)||Candidates should have Passed 10+2 / equivalent in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science.|
|Soldier Technical (Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade)||Candidates should have Passed 10+2 /Intermediate in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner Category)||Candidates should have Passed 10+2 / Intermediate in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English/ Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg).|
|Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet)||Candidates should have Passed 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry/ Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate (VHSC), B.Sc Degree in Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English.|
|Soldier Tradesmen (TDN)||Candidates should have Passed 8th or 10th pass. For more information refer the notification.|
|For post 1||Candidates age limit should be between 17 1/2 to 21 years|
|For posts 2 to 6||Candidates age limit should be between 17 1/2 to 23 years|
|-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as govt rules.|
|Candidates should have following medical standard :
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Common Entrance Examination, Screening Test, Interview.
Way of Applying:
Candidates can apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Direct link given below.
Steps To Registration Online
Dates to Remember:
Start Date to Apply Online:Will be Update Soon
Last Date to Apply Online: Will be Update Soon
Date of Downloading Admit Cards: Will be Update Soon
Starting Date for Rally: Will be Update Soon
Last Date to Recruitment Rally: Will be Update Soon
Venue: Not Specified Yet
Documents for Rally
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on
good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications
achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School /
College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head
of the educational institution of concerned Board / University
- Candidates with matric certificate from open school should bring school leaving
certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile / Residence Certificate. Domicile / Residence Certificate with photograph
issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by
the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion
as SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character certificate issued by the School /
College Principal / Head master where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate with photograph issued by Village
Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 Yrs of
age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce
the following docus:-
- NCC Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate
should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group
- Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National
level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical
standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or
regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates
should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificate- Respective National Federation.
(ab) All States and District level certificates – Respective States Sports
(ac) All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board.
(ad) All School level certificates – All India School Games
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per
specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (Format attached as per
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar
Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other
social benefits scheme.