- 1 NCHMCT Noida Recruitment: Uttar-Pradesh Employment News for NCHMCT Job Notification 2020
- 2 NCHMCT Noida Recruitment 2020 for Vacancy
- 2.1 NCHMCT Noida Deputy Director & Executive Officer Job Details: 2020
- 2.2 NCHMCT Noida Deputy Director & Executive Officer Vacancy and Qualification Details:
- 2.3 NCHMCT Noida Recruitment Deputy Director & Executive Officer Pay Scale Details:
- 2.4 Mode of Selection for Deputy Director & Executive Officer NCHMCT Noida Recruitment:
- 2.5 Way of Applying for Deputy Director & Executive Officer Recruitment:
- 2.6 Job Notification and Dates to Remember Deputy Director & Executive Officer Recruitment:
NCHMCT Noida Recruitment: Uttar-Pradesh Employment News for NCHMCT Job Notification 2020
NCHMCT Noida Recruitment 2020 for Vacancy
NCHMCT Noida Recruitment 2020 → Apply for Deputy Director & Executive Officer Vacancies: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida has displayed 02 vacant seat for Deputy Director & Executive Officer posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NCHMCT Noida official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 19th Jun 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the original NCHMCT Noida notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe out Uttar Pradesh job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Uttar Pradesh.
|Organization Name||NCHMCT Noida|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director & Executive Officer|
|Job Type||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Noida UP|
NCHMCT Noida Deputy Director & Executive Officer Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Deputy Director||01||Candidates should have acquired Officer in Central/ State Govt., Autonomous Bodies, PSU having:
(a) Holding Analogous post; or
(b) With 5 years service in a Post at pay Level 10 (7th CPC) or equivalent; or
(c) With 8years service in a Post at pay Level7 (7th CPC) or equivalent;
Having Experience of Establishment, Budget and Accounts matters as well as ability to use Computer
|Executive Officer (Admn. &
|01||Officers of the Central Govt./State Govts./ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs holding analogous post or with 3-years service in the scale of Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4600 GP i.e. Pay Level 7 of 7th CPC or equivalent and possessing knowledge of administrative and financial rules applicable to the Govt. preferably in government educational institutes.
Officers having experience relating to hotel management training or officers who have successfully completed the Advanced Management Services Course or training in any discipline connected with the hotel and catering industry, shall be given preference.In case of Departmental Candidates- From the cadre of Office Superintendent or Accountant having 5 years of regular service in the post
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 67700 –208700/PM.
|Executive Officer (Admn. & Finance)||Rs. 56100 – 177500/PM.|
|Candidates selection will be done based on performance in personal interview/discussion .
|Interested & Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format only attaching therewith copies of all the relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, etc. to the following address:
|Name of the Post:||Deputy Director & Executive Officer|
|Last Date of Application form:||19/06/2020|
|Jobs Notification:||Job Notification for NCHMCT Noida Recrutiment:|